Updates: Where are the new posts??

Hi all! 

In a blink of an eye, we're already in the 3rd week of December. 

So to all you eagle-eye readers out there, you may be wondering things like:- 


Where's the next post? 

or

Are you abandoning this blog? 


Truthfully, I'm not planning to abandon this blog. Hiatus, yes. 

You see, in between the earlier update and this update, I've been working on translating 食物语 for International players who want to play but don't understand Mandarin. 

In the mean time, I had been job hunting. In fact, I scored a contractual part-time that lasted for 8 days, and boy those 8 days were tough! It wasn't anything too difficult, as it's just retail, but it was exhausting as I was the only staff working and had to work the full shift – AKA 12 hours. Yup, I could only have lunch and toilet breaks when there were no customers, which is a big challenge as the stall/booth I was manning had no security measures to ensure goods remained where they were when I was away at the toilet. 

I was definitely glad when that was over. 

A few days before my part-time job ended, a friend from university messaged and asked if I was interested in a vacancy. It's an admin/hr position, which I was okay with, even though in a totally different field that I was expecting. I was like "sure, I'll just go for an interview since you asked", thinking nothing more about it. And this was even before my friend told me that there were others with more experience going for interviews, and she actually felt apologetic since she felt like she was giving me false hope. 

I mean, I kinda expect the outcome since I'm applying for a job that I have 0 work experience and with a completely unrelated degree. 

Until the day when I got the email saying that I got the job, and was due to start in 2 days. 

Cue the disbelief and a mad scramble to rearrange my schedule. (Again)

So anyway, that's a brief explanation of why I've been missing for a good month now. With a 9-6, 5-day job, there's really not much time for me to do my hobbies. Yeah, I do have the weekends off, but Saturdays are the days I spent recovering from my lack of sleep accumulated throughout the week, and really only had Sundays to do what I want. 

Which, honestly, there's a lot I want to do. 

The next question you may ask is:- 


What's next?


Well, until I get a hang of this job (which I have no idea when, seeing I only had actual guidance for 3 days and then was unceremoniously left to figure out the rest on my own), this blog will be on hiatus. I might occasionally do updates here on how things are in general, but until then, see you all later!


~ RieRie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

StoryMe - My Next Life as a Villainess: All routes lead to Doom! ~ Walkthrough

Time Princess - Have you seen Claudia? Walkthrough

Time Princess - Dancing on Ice Walkthrough