2022: What's on?

Hey all! How's everyone going through 2022 so far? 

I know things have been rough these past 2 years, but honestly I am on the side that we'll be seeing things turning around – for good! So hang in there, don't lose hope! 

From my last post on 9th May 2021 till now, there were a few things that happened that I thought would be interesting to share here. 

The first is, I'm working on a visual novel project! It's always been a dream of mine to create a visual novel game, even if it isn't as professional as Voltage Inc or the others out there. So far, the draft of the script is done, just need proof-reading and edits. Since it's a one-person team, I've yet to get started on the art/CG yet because of the second thing that happened, which is – 

– A writing project! To be exact, writing a novel based on one of my old drafts that I had lying around. Post-VN script I had been spending time listening to podcasts and reading articles on how to improve writing skills, which include crafting memorable characters and having a coherent storyline. Hopefully one day, eventually, I'll be able to hold my published book in my hands. But until then, it's the time to write! 

Lastly, I've also started on some new games and, out of habit, took screenshots to post a rieview on this blog. Yeah, I know, why am I playing so many games?? Shouldn't I be working?? (Short answer: No I'm currently unemployed, still searching... ...) 

Well, the conclusion is, you'll be seeing me around here this year too. 

See you in the next post! 


~ RieRie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

StoryMe - My Next Life as a Villainess: All routes lead to Doom! ~ Walkthrough

Time Princess - Have you seen Claudia? Walkthrough

Time Princess - Dancing on Ice Walkthrough