StoryMe - My Next Life as a Villainess: All routes lead to Doom! ~ Walkthrough

Hey all! Today's post will focus on the walkthrough for one of StoryMe's titles, which shares the same name as the anime it's based on. StoryMe is a similar story app like Choices, which I will give a proper review in another post. 

My Next Life as a Villainess: All routes lead to Doom! have a total of 12 episodes. Depending on which character you have the highest affinity with, you will unlock one of the remaining 7 episodes for that character. Each unlocked ending comes with a trophy achievement, seen under the story title in the list of episodes. 

The 2 main currencies in StoryMe are keys and diamonds. Keys are used to read an episode, even if you are re-reading the same episode in your subsequent run to unlock a new ending. As for diamonds, you can use them to select diamond choices, with each choice costing 20 diamonds. These choices will be in blue in the walkthrough below. If you had selected a diamond choice in a previous run, the diamond choice will now be free in the subsequent runs. 


Episode 1

(1)

  • It's a pleasure to meet you – Geordo ↑↑
  • Oh my! A divine apparition – Geordo ↑
(2)
  • The two of you look completely different – Geordo ↑
  • He's as handsome as you, Prince Geordo – Geordo ↑
(3)

  • Please, do not worry yourself over this – Geordo ↑
  • Then, I will have you take responsibility – Neutral

(4)

  • Let's just look for it together, then! – Geordo ↑↑
  • I'm sure you'll find something one day – Geordo ↑
  • Would it be all right with you if I gave you some suggestions? – Geordo ↑

(5)

  • Introduce yourself politely – Keith ↑
  • Introduce yourself frankly – Neutral

(6)

  • The stream – Keith ↑↑
  • The vegetable fields – Keith ↑

(7)

  • Run away from home with Keith – Keith ↑↑
  • Prove that Keith is not a mistress's child – Keith ↑
  • Seek back up from someone – Keith ↑

(8)

  • How about a cat! – Keith ↑
  • I think a bird would be nice – Neutral

(9)

  • Try asking – Keith ↑
  • Try a magic spell – Neutral



Episode 2

(1)

  • Thank you very much, Prince Geordo – Geordo ↑
  • I really can't accept it – Geordo ↑

(2)

  • Keith – Keith ↑
  • Geordo – Geordo ↑

(3)

  • Nice to meet you, Lady Mary – Mary ↑
  • My! How lovely! – Mary ↑

(4)

  • You are more than welcome, Lady Mary – Mary ↑↑
  • It's for the sake of my vegetables – Mary ↑

(5)

  • How dare you say such things about my adorable Mary! – Mary ↑↑
  • I probably shouldn't say anything out of line here – Mary ↑
  • Don't you think you went a little too far just now? – Mary ↑

(6)

  • If this keeps up our roles will end up reversed! – Neutral 
  • As an older sister, I should watch over my step-brother's growth – Keith ↑

(7)

  • ... I wish I could just get angry at him about this, but... – Alan ↑
  • Don't think I'm going to let him get away with this just because he's a prince! – Neutral

(8)

  • Climb down from the tree and help Alan – Alan ↑↑
  • Leave it to the attendants – Alan ↑
  • Call for a doctor – Alan ↑

(9)

  • That is a valid point – Alan ↑
  • You didn't have to say something like that... – Alan ↑↑

(10)

  • Show him – Alan ↑
  • Don't show him – Alan ↑



Episode 3

(1)

  • Tea – Mary ↑
  • Pastries – Keith ↑

(2)

  • Wow, you're really pretty – Sophia ↑
  • What's more important is that I get to the washroom! – Neutral

(3)

  • I'll go with Keith – Keith, Sophia ↑
  • I'll go alone – Sophia ↑
  • I'll go with Anne – Sophia ↑

(4)

  • You two look very much alike – Nicol ↑↑
  • You really don't look alike – Nicol ↑

(5)

  • You really do love your brother, don't you, Sophia? – Sophia ↑
  • Yes, I definitely know what you mean! – Sophia ↑

(6)

  • Go after Nicol – Nicol ↑↑
  • Don't worry about it – Nicol ↑
  • Look for Nicol after a few minutes – Nicol ↑

(7)

  • I have to protect Keith – Keith ↑
  • A forbidden love... That's fine with me, too – Neutral

(8)

  • Thank you – Geordo ↑
  • I'm still happy to hear that even if it is flattery – Neutral

(9)

  • Keep dancing like this – Nicol ↑
  • Start a conversation – Nicol ↑



Episode 4

(1)

  • Yes, I'd love to! – Geordo ↑
  • I'm afraid I'll have to pass this time – Neutral

(2)

  • More importantly, let me at those sweets! – Geordo ↑
  • Could it be that they're fighting?! – Keith ↑

(3)

  • That he's fallen in love...! – Keith ↑
  • Could it be that he's... just surprised? – Keith ↑↑

(4)

  • Ask Nicol – Nicol ↑
  • Ask Geordo – Geordo ↑
  • Ask Alan – Alan ↑

(5)

  • I think it's a good idea! – Alan ↑↑
  • Don't you think it's better to ask Mary? – Alan ↑

(6)

  • I want to try your handmade sweets! – Maria ↑↑
  • I like handmade sweets! – Maria ↑

(7)

  • I can't possibly hurt to have a bite, right? – Maria ↑↑
  • What shall we do with these pastries? – Maria ↑

(8)

  • Maria – Maria ↑
  • Sophia – Sophia ↑
  • Mary – Mary ↑



Episode 5

(1)

  • Has a kind flavour – Neutral
  • Was delicious today, too – Neutral

(2)

  • The library – Keith ↑
  • The courtyard – Alan ↑
  • The student council room – Geordo ↑

(3)

  • Hug her – Maria ↑↑
  • Call out to her – Maria ↑

(4)

  • There's no way that Maria could be a secret child – Maria ↑
  • Even if you come and ask me that... – Neutral

(5)

  • Store bought? – Maria ↑
  • Made by Maria? – Maria ↑↑

(6)

  • I'm happy I could see you, too – Maria ↑↑
  • Could it be that you're happy to see Keith? – Maria ↑

(7) 

  • Make sweets from Maria's childhood with her mom – Maria ↑↑
  • Talk to Maria's mother – Maria ↑
  • Make sweets together with Maria's mother – Maria ↑↑

(8)

  • Apologize honestly – Neutral
  • Run away – Keith ↑



Episode 6

(1)

  • Sit next to Keith – Keith ↑
  • Sit next to Geordo – Geordo ↑
  • Have Keith and Geordo sit next to each other – Neutral

(2)

  • Spend time with both of them – Geordo, Keith ↑
  • Spend time with Geordo – Geordo ↑
  • Spend time with Keith – Keith ↑

(3)

  • A love song? – Alan ↑↑
  • A famous piece? – Alan ↑

(4)

  • I'll go and ask Alan! – Alan, Mary ↑
  • I'm sure your feelings will get across! – Mary ↑
  • You'll always be number one, Mary! – Mary ↑

(5)

  • Start a conversation – Nicol ↑
  • Throw a topic at Nicol – Nicol ↑↑

(6)

  • Thank you! – Nicol ↑
  • I feel the same! – Nicol ↑↑

(7)

  • that you've found someone that's caught your eye? – Neutral
  • that it's hard for you to be assertive? – Neutral 

(8)

  • Continue to beg for his help earnestly – Keith ↑
  • Bribe him with sweets – Keith ↑
  • I'll do anything you say! – Keith ↑↑



Episode 7

(1)

  • I mean, we have out exam today and that is a damper, isn't it? – Sophia ↑
  • I'm right here with you! – Sophia ↑↑

(2)

  • If it's put through processing it can be turned into an accessory, don't you think? – Mary ↑
  • I wonder how much it can sell for? – Neutral

(3)

  • Take Geordo's hand – Geordo ↑
  • Take Keith's hand – Keith ↑

(4)

  • Center – Sophia ↑
  • Right – Geordo ↑
  • Left – Keith ↑

(5)

  • We have to go east! – Neutral
  • Let's go west! – Sophia ↑

(6)

  • Let go of her hand – Sophia ↑
  • Grab onto the ledge – Sophia ↑↑

(7)

  • Hug Sophia – Sophia ↑
  • Bow towards Sophia – Sophia ↑

(8)

  • Accept Mary's invitation – Mary ↑
  • Accept Nicol's invitation – Nicol ↑
  • Accept Alan's invitation – Alan ↑



Episode 8

(1)

  • Give him squash pumpkins – Alan ↑↑
  • Give him berries – Alan ↑

(2)

  • Study together? – Mary ↑↑
  • Work in the field together? – Mary ↑

(3)

  • Reply rationally! – Geordo ↑
  • Reply reflexively! – Geordo ↑↑

(4)

  • Say, "Ahh" – Keith ↑↑
  • Try taking the cookie from him – Keith ↑

(5)

  • You? – Sophia ↑↑
  • Yogurt? – Sophia ↑

(6)

  • Take his hand – Nicol ↑↑
  • First, ask him about his background – Nicol ↑

(7)

  • I love you, Mary – Mary ↑↑
  • Thank you for back then – Mary ↑
  • Sorry for back then – Mary ↑

(8)

  • A distant place on the lawn – Alan ↑↑
  • The top of a tree – Alan ↑
  • The flowerbed – Alan ↑



Episode 9

(1)

  • I'm glad I could be of help – Neutral
  • I did not do anything special – Neutral

(2)

  • I think that it's still there – Neutral
  • I don't think that it's there anymore – Neutral

(3)

  • It suits you – Neutral
  • What else do you have to choose from? – Neutral

(4)

  • If I had to say... – Neutral
  • I don't particularly have anything... – Neutral

(5)

  • Talk about how life was from the very beginning – Neutral
  • Talk about how you refused – Neutral
  • Talk about how Catarina got involved – Neutral

(6)

  • A prank? – Neutral
  • Possibly a confession?! – Neutral

(7)

  • Catarina – Geordo ↑
  • Anne – Neutral
  • An attendant – Neutral



Episode 10

(1)

  • What do you mean by misdeeds? – Neutral
  • H-how... did you find out?! – Neutral

(2)

  • Thank you for helping me – Geordo, Keith, Alan, Nicol, Mary, Sophia ↑↑
  • Why did you help me? – Geordo, Keith, Alan, Nicol, Mary, Sophia ↑

(3)

  • Then, we'll be going – Maria ↑
  • Then, I'll walk halfway there with you! – Maria ↑↑

(4)

  • You're very kind, President – Neutral
  • Thank you – Neutral
  • Please don't worry about me – Neutral

(5)

  • Mary and Keith? – Mary, Keith ↑
  • Sophia and Nicol? – Sophia, Nicol ↑
  • Geordo and Alan? – Geordo, Alan ↑
  • Sweets? – Neutral

(6)

  • I was just returning from the infirmary – Neutral
  • I was just taking a little walk – Neutral

(7)

  • Squeeze his hand – Neutral
  • Touch his cheek – Neutral
  • Look him in the eye – Neutral 



Episode 11

(1)

  • Mother? – Neutral
  • Mom? – Neutral

(2)

  • I wanted to finish the route – Neutral
  • I wanted to be able to talk to you about it as soon as possible – Neutral

(3)

  • Hang out with Acchan – Neutral
  • Go home alone – Neutral
  • Buy something for the family – Neutral

(4)

  • Maybe she's hungry? – Neutral
  • Hmm, I have no clue – Neutral

(5)

  • Tell them just how important Maria is – Maria ↑↑
  • Try pleading – Maria ↑
  • Show them that you're well – Maria ↑

(6)

  • I hope that it won't be a bad ending – Neutral
  • But Acchan said that it would be okay – Neutral

(7)

  • Thank goodness you're safe! – Neutral
  • I'm so sorry I'm late! – Neutral

(8)

  • It's dangerous – Neutral
  • You were locked in here the whole time, though? – Neutral



Episode 12 

(1)

  • The magic spell was broken – Neutral
  • Because I wanted to see you – Neutral 

(2)

  • That's a lie, isn't it? – Neutral
  • Is that true? – Neutral

(3)

  • Don't you think you're mistaken? – Neutral
  • What's a saint again? – Neutral

(4)

  • The white and pink dress – Maria ↑↑
  • The yellow and green dress – Mary, Maria ↑
  • The cookie print dress – Sophia, Maria ↑

(5)

  • How to deal with an attack from the love interest... – Neutral
  • How to deal with being exiled – Neutral

(6)

  • I thought that you'd like it if you got something other than flowers – Nicol ↑
  • I grew these just for you, Lord Nicol! – Nicol ↑↑

(7)

  • Do you have someone you like? – Maria ↑
  • Do you have a man that you'd like to become a couple with? – Maria ↑

(8)

  • Could it be that the person who made this tea is–! – Neutral
  • Mary, when did you learn how to make tea the way the president made it?! – Neutral

(9)

  • It's about dark magic... – Neutral
  • Are you feeling better now? – Neutral
  • Will you come back to school? – Neutral



Endings

*Note that the game will automatically unlocked the ending for the character with the highest affinity. If you happened to have several characters with equally high affinity, then you will have the option to choose which ending you want to view. Be aware that there's no 'save and load' option so if you want the other ending –even though you already had high affinity– you will have to replay all 12 episodes again.

Episode 13 – Geordo

Episode 14 – Keith

Episode 15 – Alan

Episode 16 – Nicol

Episode 17 – Mary

Episode 18 – Sophia

Episode 19 – Maria




~ RieRie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time Princess - Have you seen Claudia? Walkthrough

Time Princess - Dancing on Ice Walkthrough