Second update after unexpected hiatus

If you're seeing this, you must've come across my other update on Time Princess's Cleopatra walkthrough (link). So before I turn in for the night and get ready for the week, perhaps I should update what I've been up to since my last post (okay, last last post).

I got caught up in a series of unfortunate weather events earlier this year, approximately a month and a half after my New Year post. The series of weather events successfully cut off power supply, threw all timelines and deadlines out the window, which meant mayhem for project management. 

So the ensuing months became a game of playing catch-up on lost time + the actual scheduled work. 

Which was... bearable. I'm not overworked or anything, since I clearly still had time to game over weekends. Well, most weekends. 

For readers who've noticed by now, yes I actually play Time Princess stories according to their release date. So if you're wondering, 'wait RieRie's only finished Cleopatra? How long does she take?', one reason is the reason as above.

The other reason, which is the better explanation for the past 3 months, is this:

May this journey lead us starward

Yup, that's right.

I started playing Honkai Star Rail, which was T O U G H given how much I suck at fighting games! I mean, I did managed (somehow) to complete all available story arcs with the limited number of characters I have.

Taken from my HoYoLab app. Can you tell who are my 4-member lineup?

So yeah, that's me. Will I update again before the end of the year? 

Who knows, I certainly don't. 

Anyway, time to sign off for the night. 

See you guys in the next one!  


~ RieRie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

StoryMe - My Next Life as a Villainess: All routes lead to Doom! ~ Walkthrough

Time Princess - Have you seen Claudia? Walkthrough

Time Princess - Dancing on Ice Walkthrough