Important Announcement!

Hi all! With the posting of the final review on Gourmet Story, this project that started from January 2020 has finally come to an end. Yes, there are mixed feelings, but overall I'm pretty content with how far I've come. I can now cross-off 'Blogging' from my bucket list after nearly 10 years of procrastination and simply being occupied with other real life matters. 

The fate of this blog will still exist, until the time when I decide to publish another game review. There are too many games on my hands that I don't know if I should download anymore! 

-insert nervous laughter here- 

Currently in real life there's a bunch of things I need to settle (eek!) before tackling my next project, which is editing my old stories! Yes before blogging I used to enjoy writing, but then life happened and I just... stopped. I actually planned to write a new series but it's an uphill struggle to get back into my writer self. Hopefully through editing my old works I can rediscover that part of me again. 

I hope you enjoyed my blog as much as I did! 

See you all next time, and happy gaming! 


~ RieRie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

StoryMe - My Next Life as a Villainess: All routes lead to Doom! ~ Walkthrough

Time Princess - Have you seen Claudia? Walkthrough

Time Princess - Dancing on Ice Walkthrough