December 2022 Update

Hey all! Hope everyone's been well since my last update and post in March. 

Some things that happened to me since then:

I started at a new job in October, and because that was overseas, that meant packing and moving was how I spent most of September. To work overseas meant getting the visas sorted before job hunting (of course there might be exceptions, but for me I had to have a valid work visa prior to applying for jobs), which was how I spent July-August. 

What about April to June?

April and May were pretty much on schedule with the projects (Visual Novel and Novel Writing), albeit in a glacial pace. June was the month I had to sort out passport (which expired during lockdown) and visa stuff, which was a lot of waiting given the sudden surge of applications once people started making travel arrangements. 

I mean, fair, since who wants to renew their passport or have a valid work visa but can't go anywhere? Right?

So yes, that was how things went. In November I participated in the National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) 2022. While it was sad that there were no in-person write-ins, and I didn't write 50,000 words, I still achieved making the effort of writing every day, even if some days it was just a sentence. 

(Of course now that it's over, I have yet to find time to write!)

December's been a bit hectic, given that there's things yet to be done just as people go on their holidays. Not that I'm saying people shouldn't go on holidays, of course. I mean, I'm looking forward to sleeping in and spend the afternoons gaming. 

(And going out for walks, sight-see, and all that given that I'm in a new place)

Now onto some updates for this blog: yes I'm still pretty committed to games, some more than others. In particular, I'll be posting some walkthroughs for Time Princess this month! (Hopefully today, if all things go well) 

Formerly I've been relying on otomelliee, but unfortunately walkthroughs had stopped with Princess Sissi on August 4 2021. Hoping that no updates meant the author is busy with life and not, well, you know what I mean right? So yes definitely sending the author well-wishes, and to follow in the author's footsteps and give back to the community, I'll be posting walkthroughs beginning with White Snake. 


See you in the next post! 


~ RieRie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

StoryMe - My Next Life as a Villainess: All routes lead to Doom! ~ Walkthrough

Time Princess - Have you seen Claudia? Walkthrough

Time Princess - Dancing on Ice Walkthrough