Happy New Year! 2023

HAPPY NEW YEAR! First day of the first month of the year 2023. Man, how fast time flies! 

Hilariously, even though I'm on an impromptu holiday break, it didn't feel like a holiday. Initially, I was set on working through the holidays (excluding the public holidays, of course), until I was told that I needed to apply for days off because the office is closed. So yes, with no actual plans made in time, I ended up spending most days at home. When the weather is good, I did explore wherever I could on foot. But good weather meant blazing hot days, the sun intending to sear my skin brown with such intensity that  made walking all the more unbearable. 

Anyway! In a few more days I would be starting work again. Speaking of the new year, any new year's resolution? I myself personally hadn't set any, but if I were to set any, updating this blog whenever I could is definitely one of my goals. Along with my poor writing project. As for my VN project... As I've given away my drawing tablet a month ago, my focus for that would be refining the plot and choices. The art will have to postpone until I get another tablet, or me trying out another style. 

Work's been forecasted to be pretty busy this year too. So here's hoping only good things for 2023 that doesn't add onto my work load... 

Games-wise, I've just finished 'Have you seen Claudia?', which admittedly has been tough for me to finish. Reason? Well, see for yourself once you have a go using the walkthrough that will be up in a day or two. Honestly, the last ending was really tough to unlock. Either I've misinterpreted the hints, or the hints were intentionally misleading. 

Well, back to SMTown live concert. Who would say no to a free concert! It's free too! Considering how expensive Kpop concerts can get, definitely not a chance to pass this up!

May 2023 be good to us all, have an awesome 2023 everyone!

See you guys in the next one!  


~ RieRie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

StoryMe - My Next Life as a Villainess: All routes lead to Doom! ~ Walkthrough

Time Princess - Have you seen Claudia? Walkthrough

Time Princess - Dancing on Ice Walkthrough